Let’s face it, the market is literally awash with all sorts of dietary supplements, but as many people already know, they can be highly questionable at best. No matter what sort of health related problem you have, there’s a “magic pills” to make that problem go away.
With so many bogus health products on the market, it is always wise to do a bit of research before you decide to part with your money. So, should you go ahead and buy Leyzene, a relatively new performance enhancing supplement? Let us investigate.
Leyzene is an all-natural dietary supplement which, according to the manufacturer, helps to enhance physical performance. It is available only in capsule form, and it is said to produce the following results:
• Maximize performance
• Boost testosterone
• Increase endurance
• Increase nitric oxide levels in the body
Does It Work?
Having done a considerable amount of research, I get the impression that anyone who wants to maximize performance and increase endurance can safely take Leyzene capsules, but considering that it is said to increase nitric acid levels and boost testosterone, I am inclined to think that this supplement is intended primarily for men. After all, one of its purposes is to increase testosterone.
Leyzene reportedly also increase nitric oxide levels in the body, and nitric oxide is highly effective at relaxing arterial walls and in so doing, it can increase blow flow in all areas of the body, including the penis. In other words, if Leyzene stimulates nitric oxide production within the body, it should benefit men who suffer from erectile dysfunction. Even men, who are able to achieve and maintain an erection, should be able to benefit from this supplement because an increase in nitric oxide would allow for a firmer erection, and potentially, also a longer lasting erection.
While all of the ingredients in Leyzene have been disclosed by the manufacturer, not much detailed information is given with regard to what each of these ingredients can potentially do. With all of that having been said, icariin, which is one of the key ingredients, is certainly worthy of some discussion.
In studies involving rats, icariin has been shown to mimic testosterone, which is, of course, the primary male sex hormone. It is also used as an aphrodisiac, and in Chinese medicine, it is routinely used for treating impotence.
Since every person’s body responds differently to drugs and supplements, the effects of Leyzene can differ quite a lot from one person to the next. Nonetheless, let us take a look at the general pros and cons of this particular supplement:
• Leyzene only contains 100% natural ingredients, including icariin which is a flavonoid derived from a herb known as Horny Goat Weed.
• Unlike many other male enhancement supplements which need to be taken on a daily or twice daily basis, Leyzene only needs to be taken as and when needed. The manufacturer recommends taking one capsule about 30 to 45 minutes prior to any expected activity.
• According to the official website, Leyzene has no known side effects.
• One pack of 10 capsules costs $27.99 (at the time of me writing this review). Even though this price includes the cost of shipping, some people will inevitably feel that it is a bit high.