“Dizziness, headaches, heart palpitations, vomiting, nausea, nasal congestion and trouble sleeping have occurred in some men who have used this product.”
Irexis is a male enhancement product offered by Lab888 that works by increasing blood flow to the penis. Products like Irexis claim they can help men who have trouble maintaining erections, those who are dealing with a declined sexual drive and those looking for more powerful, larger and firmer erections.
Irexis basically claims to be a nonprescription version of Viagra, providing the sexual enhancement benefits the product is known for without having the negative side effects effects. Because of this, Irexis claims it is safe for younger men to use who are not necessarily suffering from impotence problems but simply looking for greater pleasure during intimate moments.
Irexis contains a long list of almost 2 dozen ingredients, including:
· Yohimbe Extract: The bark of this tree found in western Africa is an aphrodisiac and reportedly works on several levels. Helping men feel more excitement when having sex, improving the urge to have sex. The herb is also said to help improve mood.
· Oyster Extract: This ingredient supposedly works as a libido booster.
· Oat Straw: This plant is said to work to increase sexual desire and urges.
· Catuaba: Bark from tress native to the Amazon Rainforest are said to work as a sexual stimulant, helping men quickly get in the mood, which may also help reduce recovery time between sexual bouts.
· Orchic Substance: This unique ingredient is made from the testicles of cattle and is thought to promote healthy testicular functioning in men.
· Tribulus Terrestris: Boosts the body’s production of testosterone, an important sex hormone.
Irexis also contains a propriety blend of Siberian ginseng, Korean ginseng and American ginseng. These ingredients are thought to increase energy and therefore help men suffering from low stamina. Additional ingredients found in Irexis include nettle leaf, cayenne, Muira Puama, maca, pumpkin seed and Boron. The formula is sold in little blue pills in bottles containing 60 tablets, enough for a 30-day supply.
Yohimbine is in the Irexis formula and men who are suffering from certain medical conditions, such as thyroid disease and high blood pressure may not be able to continue using Irexis. Dizziness, headaches, heart palpitations, vomiting, nausea, nasal congestion and trouble sleeping have occurred in some men who have used this product. As oyster extract is also a main ingredient in the Irexis formula, the natural supplement may not be suitable for men with shellfish allergies.
Although Irexis may call itself a safer natural alternative to Viagra, use of the product is associated with a large amount of side effects. To make matters even more disappointing, most users did not experience the promises made by Irexis including a larger erection or a stimulating increase in their sexual drive.
The only positive improvement that Irexis seemed to have for most men was an upsurge in energy. With a 30-day supply of Irexis selling for $50 and the high likelihood of negative side effects and disappointing results, this is not a product that we feel comfortable recommending.
Below is a comparison of our top-rated male enhancement pills.
|Rank||Brand||Score||Speed||Libido Boost||Clinical Studies||Natural Ingredients||Guarantee||Customers Review||Editors Review||Price||Visit Store|
|1.||98%||YES||YES||30 Days||Read Review||$67.00|
|2.||94%||YES||YES||180 Days||Read Review||$75.95|
|3.||90%||YES||YES||60 Days||Read Review||$59.95|
|4.||88%||YES||YES||180 Days||Read Review||$78.95|
|5.||84%||YES||YES||180 Days||Read Review||$38.95|