“Since the product didn’t produce the level of results they’d hoped for, some have called it the “Extagen scam.”
Extagen is a male enhancement pill manufactured by J3 Lab Inc. The manufacturer claims it is formulated to improve men’s over-all sexual performance by producing harder and longer-lasting erections, improving stamina, sex drive and even increasing penis size. Extagen is marketed as an all-natural herbal alternative to Viagra.
Extagen’s formulation is made up of herbs and organic ingredients which includes Ginseng, Yohimbe, Maca, Muira Puama, Nettle leaf, catauba and L-arginine.
- Yohimbe – An extremely potent male enhancement ingredient that helps promote blood flow to the penis by dilating the blood vessels in the area. Yohimbine can produce nasty side effects such as heart palpitations, excitation, insomnia, kidney failure, seizures, dizziness, sinus discomfort, irritability, intense headaches, frequent urination, bloating, rash, nausea, vomiting, and heart attacks.
- L-arginine – Can help increase the production of nitric oxide in the body. Nitric oxide is an essential substance needed for creating and maintaining penile erection.
- Maca – Chemical research has demonstrated that Maca Root contains a chemical called p-methoxybenzyl isothiocyanate, which has reputed aphrodisiac properties.
- Ginseng – Contains steroid like compounds known as tetracyclic triterpenoid saponins which are used to enhance physical performance and increase physical libido.
- Nettle Leaf – Helps relieve prostate problems. It aids the body in eliminating uric acid and bacteria both of which cause urinary tract infections and kidney stones.
- Catauba – A well known aphrodisiac originating from the Catuaba tree found in the Amazon fain forest; acts as a stimulant for the central nervous sytem and is known to contain sexual enhancing properties.
Extagen offers a 120-day money back guarantee. If customers are unsatisfied with the results, they can simply return the product and get their money back.
Although Extagen has a potent list of libido boosters, caution should be used if you have any health problems. People with the following health issues should not use this product:
- Prostate Problems.
- Liver Problems
- Kidney Problems
- Chest Pains or Heart Disease
Extagen only contains one single effective and safe ingredient, L-arginine. Other ingredients may improve sexual performance but also include a wide range of side effects that are not only harmful but could possibly be life-threatening.
Yohimbe, one of the major ingredients of the product, has been known to create disturbing side effects – from chest pains, heart palpitations and excitation to several kinds of sleeping disorders. Even a small amount of the herb can cause nasty side effects.
Medical professionals highly recommend that those with pre-existing heart conditions and diabetes completely stay away from the medication. Potent compounds in the product can dilate blood vessels, increasing blood flow and blood pressure.
So is this male-enhancement product worth the try? The product’s ability to bring about longer-lasting and harder erections and to help improve over-all sexual performance is unquestionable. However, product users should never put their health and their lives at risk just for this purpose. A safe alternative is a product like Vigrx Plus which does not use Yohimbine and other potentially dangerous herbal ingredients.